Terms & Conditions for Website
The term 'GalacticDog' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 29 Thompson Close, Willenhall, WV13 1ST, West Midlands. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
FOR PRODUCTS AND DOWNLOADS
- Downloads, such as plugins, generators, effects, titles and transitions, as well as other goods sold through the Store, are limited to a single user agreement between GalacticDog and the customer
- All products are subject to upgrades, and will be delivered through email delivery to the Licensee who purchased the initial product. Whether the upgrades are free or entitled an upgrade fee are decided at the discretion of GalacticDog and thus will inform Licensees as and when decisions are made.
- Except for the Licenses granted herein, there are no other licenses, express or implied, granted to Licensee. Licensee shall not and shall not permit any User to (a) rent, loan or re-license rights to access and/or use the Licensed Software; (b) modify, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer software included as part of the Licensed Software; (c) share activation codes; (d) modify, adapt, translate, sublicense, rent or lease all or any portion of the Licensed Software; (e) use the Licensed Software as a hosted application, whether in connection with a facility management, timesharing, service provider, and/or service bureau arrangement or otherwise.
- GalacticDog is not obligated by these terms to provide Licensee with any technical support services relating to the Licensed Software; however, Licensee may order additional support services for an additional charge as GalacticDog may offer from time to time during the terms listed herein.
CONTACT REQUIREMENTS & DATA PROTECTION
- We do not share any of your personal contact information with 3rd party sources, companies or persons.
- We request that you provide at least 48 hours notice when consulting us to participate or get us involved with a video production or post production project. We cannot guarantee we will be able to provide you with the adequate service necessary if this requirement is not met.